Monday, September 2, 2013

Why did I write Breaking Elle?  Well, I mainly wrote if for myself.  I have read plenty of love stories and romances with heartbreak angst and all, but I wanted something a little different with a twist.  Just a little something.  I think I achieved it with this book.  Some may not like it, expecting things to happen a certain way and when they don't they don't like it as much.  Who wants predictable?  I don't. I tried to move away from that and threw in some twists and turns that readers would not see coming.  Like AN "OH SHIT" kind of moment that I have not seen is some of the books that I've read. 
Granted I am no Colleen Hoover or anything like that.  I won't make the NYT Bestseller list.  I just wanted to write and publish a book where I loved the characters and the story and I believe I did that with this book. 
Anywho. That's all for now. 
Happy Reading.

No comments: